With District Cooling Application
If fan coil terminals are the answer to your job requirements, you can’t afford to pass over Carrier’s versatile and extensive range of fan coil units.
With Carrier’s 42 series fan coil units, you can select furred‐in or cabinet style, in capacities from 300 to 1,400 cfm. Units are ideal for installations in hotels, models, apartments and other multi‐room buildings.
Carrier room fan coil terminals provide unsurpassed year round comfort, with high cooling performance. Carrier 42CET terminal requires very little space and is easy to install. Piping, drain and wiring connections are readily accessible to save installation time and field labor expense.
Forget about expensive ductwork, forget about complex system controls, forget the aggravation and choose Carrier’s easy to install room fan coil units – in pipe systems. Opt for quiet. Carrier room fan coil units operate at exceptionally low sound levels. Generous amount of insulation absorbs operating sound and rugged, rigid construction ensures vibration free operation at all fan speeds.
Carrier room fan coil units are economical. Three speed fans deliver just the right amount of conditioned air for your comfort needs at any load. And each individual unit can be shut off when not in use. Shaded‐pole motors deliver peak operating efficiency. In choosing Carrier units, you can match your application with a wide range of custom‐designed options and accessories, including electric heat.
When you go for Carrier 42CET, the advantages to owner, installer and the room occupants are too great to ignore.
Carrier 42CET fan coils give you design and equipment location flexibility
- Wide range of popular capacities, 300 – 1400 cfm
- Up to 8 sizes
- Cabinet or furred‐in units
- Choose from numerous control systems
- Select 3 or 4 row coils
- Accommodates 2 pipe systems
- Fully insulated/low fan speed means quiet operation
- Draw outside air for odor dilution
- Attractive unit design blends with room decoration
- Uses only minimal space
Select Carrier fan coils for easy, low cost installation
- Easy wiring, piping connections
- Mounting holes, slots speed hanging
- Requires no expensive ductwork
- Ideal for new construction or renovation
Save operating costs with Carrier fan coils
- Individual unit shut‐off when not in use
Efficient, 3 speed centrifugal fans
- Shaded pole motors
- High efficiency heat transfer surface
Carrier fan coils save you service and maintenance expense
- Nationwide Carrier service
- Insulated drain pan
- Easy access to components
- Rugged construction
- Factory leak test
- Cleanable or throwaway filters
- Long life, heavy duty bearings